Since 2017, the By Popular Request (BPR) policy took effect.
.The following year have modified and streamlined the mechanism.
Permitted Places to Request
The following places are article requests permitted:
- This blog’s comment section and the new contact form
- This Facebook page‘s Visitor Posts, Messages or Comment Box
- The Tambayan group
- Twitter Direct Messaging
Please do not send requests through the personal account. We will reject them outright.
Popular Request Mechanism
A requester (i.e. you) can make up to three topics; programs or media incidents are preferable.
If the topic has happened or will certainly happen within 10 days (before or after), it will be written at a convenient slot.
Else, it will be on the waiting list.
If it reached up to three topics, the decision will be laid to the Tambayan to vote upon.
Should there be at least seven (7) members in favor of a certain topic in the Tambayan Group, it will be placed in the calendar and will be notified.
Expect the slots to run out or delay due to following circumstances:
- Complicated topics requiring more than one part of posting.
- Unexpected and even more urgent topics.
- Delegation of any member of the Tambayan to write over the said topic.
This new policy took effect on January 2, 2018 as amended on June 24.
Next update will be on April 2019.